Dr. Amit Dhakoji is a Neurosurgeon at Jupiter Hospital, Pune.
- Specialty: Neurosurgery
- Qualification: MCh Neurosurgery from (SCTIMST, Trivandrum, a central government institute of national importance)
- MS (General Surgery) from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
- Experience: 10 years
- Brief Profile: Dr. Amit Dhakoji practices as Consultant Neurosurgeon at Jupiter Hospital, Pune.
- Fellowship in cerebrovascular surgery and epilepsy surgery (Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology , Trivandrum – SCTIMST) MCh Neurosurgery from (SCTIMST, Trivandrum , a central government institute of national importance) MS (General Surgery) from Government Medical College, Nagpur .He has done observership at Japan for microvascular surgery.
- Department: Neurosurgery
- Locality: Pune
- Address: Jupiter Hospital Pune, Near Prathamesh Park, Baner, Pimple Nilkh Road, Pune, Maharashtra, 411 045
- For an appointment, Contact Number: +91 9172284772
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
You can consult Dr. Amit Dhakoji
Neurosurgery procedures are conducted for the following conditions:
- Carotid artery blockage/stenosis
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Brain tumors
- Cortical mapping for analyzing seizures.
- Intraoperative angiography
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Parkinson’s Disease and tremors
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Cerebrovascular surgery
- Functional neurosurgery
- Skull base surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic neurosurgery
- Trauma surgery
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Endoscopic/Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery
- Skull Base Tumors
- Brain Tumors including Pituitary Tumors
- Head Injuries
- Brain Aneurysms and Arteriovenous Malformations
- Skull Growth Defects, Deformities